Dental, Audiology, and Medical Professionals are a client segment we have chosen to serve because we understand how hectic their schedules are and the critical need for good financial information. We do not provide medical billing services; however, we do provide Accounting and Consulting services so that you have a good understanding at the end of each week/month/year on how your practice is doing financially. We work with solo and small practices that don’t have a need for someone full time to do the accounting onsite. As well, some of our clients are looking for ways to improve their bottom line and need a strategic partner to help them think outside their normal professional boxes. That’s what we are good at. We bring our accounting and business expertise to the table to partner with your medical, dental and audiology backgrounds.
Some of the services we provide for existing Dental, Audiology, and Medical Professionals include:
- Income and expense tracking for personal as well as professional needs.
- Check runs for vendor payments.
- Tracking of acquisition and disposal of equipment.
- Monthly reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts.
- Payroll processing and remittal of all payments and reports.
- Insurance and License tracking to ensure nothing gets overlooked.
- And more!
Some examples of the Dental, Audiology, and Medical Professional clients we work with:
- Solo practitioner that provides traveling services in multiple states. We track receipt of 1099 payments, rental, telephone, lodging and various other expenses for out of state work expenses that will be deductible. As well, we also process her payroll and various reports as needed. Her personal expenses are tracked separately and provided to her tax professional for year end to ensure accurate and timely data for tax preparation.
- We have a solo dental provider where we provide strategic partnership meetings on a regular basis to review operationally and financially what is working well and what areas need to be improved upon to achieve financial goals.
- Pam has been actively involved in the start up of an Audiology practice in a multi city/multi state environment. She oversaw the operational and accounting function from ground zero up. She understands how to work professionals to develop the best operational and financial plans and implement them to ensure you are making money sooner than later!
- We provide complete payroll and financial reporting for a multitude of Dental and Medical small practices in various states.
Our services are customized to the individual’s needs. Give us a call so we can help you by easing the accounting burden in your practice! Don’t spend another day worrying about anything but patient care…let us be your behind the scenes partner!