We work with various for profit and nonprofit entities to assist them with Controller and CFO services on an as needed or ongoing basis. Perhaps you have staff who are able to handle the day to day activities, but need someone to fill in the gaps and provide an overview and leadership? Perhaps you are looking for the checks and balances since your staff is small? We can help you assess your needs and determine the best solution so you can focus on your core competencies as a business owner, manager or executive director.
- Business plan development and review
- Budgeting implementation, oversight, and follow through.
- Evaluating business opportunities
- Project management
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- Operational expertise
- Developing key business performance indicators
- Overhead and cost analysis
- Project costing analysis and processes
- Cash management
- Measuring financial results
- General business advising and accountability
- Staffing review and training
With any of our services, we know that everyone’s needs can be unique. That is why we work with you to find the solutions that meet your needs.